Whether it's a bluebird powder day in Utah or a super-slick, windy afternoon in Vermont, The North Face Women's Crosstown Jacket offers dependable warmth and weather-ready protection. The Crosstown features a waterproof breathable DryVent exterior that not only protects you from precipitation, but maintains a comfortable level of breathability so you're not stuck feeling like you're hanging out in the Florida Everglades. Fully taped seams further discourage wind and precipitation from sneaking in, while the HeatSeeker synthetic insulation offers low-profile warmth, even when wet.
The Crosstown also features a two-snap, snap-down powder skirt that safeguards you from deep pow and belly slides down the hill. However, should the temperatures start to heat up a little, the zippered underarm ventilation assures on-the-go body temperature regulation. The myriad of snow-friendly pockets make it easy to accommodate your necessities, and the fixed hood is fully adjustable for added protection should the skies unleash a little extra gift from the Ullr.
- A stylish winter jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- Waterproof breathable DryVent membrane
- Fully taped seams further discourage water sneaking in
- HeatSeeker synthetic insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Relaxed fit assures unobstructed dexterity
- Underarm ventilation makes temperature regulation easy
- Hood is fixed, yet adjustable for protection
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close at hand
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt seals out snow
- Item #TNF02OZ
The North Face Crosstown Jacket - Women's EAG54VPR