When your partner is leading a pitch and you're left exposed and stationary, find shelter in the Outdoor Research Men's Perch Belay Insulated Parka. Built to fit over all your layers, this jacket is constructed with a durable Pertex Endurance shell which resists water to keep you dry and comfortable. Staggered, down-like PrimaLoft Gold insulation traps heat to keep you warm while you wait, and breathes to keep you from overheating when you move.
The Perch Belay Parka comes equipped with a hood that cinches down over your climbing helmet for additional weather protection, while a draft tube around the face keeps cold air from sneaking into the jacket. A variety of pockets keep essentials secure. The jacket also stuffs into a large interior pocket, so it can clip to your harness when you lead the next climb.
- A parka built for warmth while ice climbing
- Pertex Endurance shell offers wind and water-resistant protection
- Staggered PrimaLoft Gold insulation for warmth without cold spots
- Helmet-compatible hood for additional weather protection
- Draft tube around the face seals out cold
- Stuffs into internal pocket for easy transport
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem to prevent draft
- Designed to fit over all your layers
- Item #ODR00HF
Outdoor Research Perch Belay Insulated Parka - Men's JHMLH2IB