The Men's Olympus Mons Evo Mountaineering Boot is La Sportiva's solution for ascending 8,000 meter peaks like Everest. This superlight double boot features an insulated inner boot that you can walk around base camp in, a thermo-reflective lined outer boot for extra warmth, and a durable Cordura gaiter with anti-perforated Kevlar reinforcements. La Sportiva also added a thermo-reflective lining on the inner boot's footbed to reflect heat back to your foot.
The Olympus Mons Evo also features a carbon fiber insole for support, and micro-cellular closed-cell foam helps fend off the icy cold. Microporous EVA makes the midsole cushy to keep your foot comfy, and TPU inserts ensure longevity. La Sportiva used Vibram's reliable rubber to give the sole plenty of traction, and the rubber rand protects the boot from wear-and-tear so you can tackle 8,000-meter peaks weekly if you like.
- Cordura outer boot with insulation
- Cordura gaiter with Kevlar anti-perforation
- Removable insulated liner
- Thermo-reflective lining on outer boot
- Removable, insulated insole in outer boot
- Thermo-reflective footbed in inner boot
- Microporous EVA midsole with TPU inserts
- Vibram sole and rand
- Step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #LSP002U
La Sportiva Olympus Mons Evo Mountaineering Boot - Men's A2CMADA3