The Arc'teryx Men's Merlon LS Shirt is a corduroy shirt for all your fall casual events. The 22 wale stretch corduroy is 70% cotton, 28% polyester and 2% elastane for a soft, comfortable blend that won't back down. The slight stretch in the fabric allows you to move freely in combination with the gusseted underarms and articulated elbows. The cotton/nylon canvas reinforcement at the forearms and collar hold up to tougher days, like when you're chopping wood out back. The chest pocket and two hand pockets allow it to act as a light jacket on warmer days when the plain white tee isn't enough. Your favorite zip-zip noise can now be heard while moving your arms, instead of just your legs. Zip-zip to the mall, the bar, anywhere! One more time. Zip-zip.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Merlon Long Sleeve Shirt
- Fine wale corduroy fabric has brushed finish and comfort stretch
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gusset for freedom of movement
- Canvas fabric paneling at forearm, collar and undercollar
- Chest pocket has stitch through detail Hand pockets, one containing media port
- Discreet elastic cord loop at centre front placket
- Embroidered Bird logo
- Articulated elbows
- Integrated media port for headphones
Arcteryx Men's Merlon LS Shirt 10251251